It’s been about a month that I have been using Mixx, and I do love it overall.
Things I love about Mixx:
- It is user friendly
- It is not saturated with competitive members (yet!)
- It allows me to complain about members who vote down my content out of spite. (yes this happened)
- Mixx does not mind if you Mixx your blog.
- There are easy tagging options
- It’s sooo easy to vote & see votes (And even easier to vote on all of your friends stories!)
- There are many “front” page option, not just popular.
- Some Top Diggers have been using Mixx, making it more popular.
Things I HATE about Mixx:
- The constant e-mail updates I was getting in my mailbox & my Blackberry until I opted out.
- How people put things in every single category, when they shouldn’t.
- Red & Sky Blue color scheme (my opinion)
- That you can’t put a link in your Public Profile
- Mean and Nasty diggers who are trying to abuse Mixx
To sum things up, I love Mixx way more than I hate it. I see it being improved a little, but besides that.. It’s like a fun new toy.